Get some great PR! Has your TNNA-member business implemented a good idea lately? Then please apply for the annual TNNA Business Innovation Awards! If you win, TNNA will highlight you and your business at the TNNA summer show. Receive business-boosting PR, a beautiful trophy, and thousands of dollars in cash, gift certificates, products, or advertising.
Any TNNA member can apply for any idea launched publicly during the previous summer show and before this year’s show. Award applications are usually accepted in March or April. Your idea will be judged on its business impact and value as an example for others. Our goal is to share great ideas that will help our entire needlearts business community succeed. We all win!
See this page for 2015 entry information and prizes. This year’s theme is Marketing Success.
Examples of Good Ideas
- Marketing campaign on social media
- Special promotional event
- Print Advertising Campaign
- Supplier new product launch
- Store makeover
- Needlearts education program or community initiative
- Yarn Retailers (knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, etc.)
- Yarn Wholesalers and Affiliates
- Needlework Retailers (needlepoint, counted thread, embroidery, etc.)
- Needlework Wholesalers and Affiliates
Contacts and Further Information
India Hart Wood, Hart Business Research, 303-449-5972
Jennifer Clegg, TNNA, 740-452-4541 ext. 3196
Past Business Innovation Awards:
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011