Over and over and over again attendees of the The National NeedleArts Trade Shows say that some of the best moments they have at the shows are networking with other business owners.
Each year there is consistent feedback that attendees coming to the show would like more intentional opportunities to meet with their fellow attendees in a forum that creates face-to-face interaction.
We have heard our members and we are responding!
For the first time, TNNA is offering a one-day business-only education day the Friday before the Winter 2015 Show.
Because you will need to arrive the day before to attend this amazing series of classes, we are offering a Thursday evening mixer to help you get to know your fellow needlearts business buddies. This is a facilitated session that will offer some structure to the evening. A cash bar and nibbles will set the tone for a fun, relaxed but highly useful networking event. This is a must-not-miss opportunity to strengthen your business-to-business relationships and gain valuable insights from fellow business owners.
Friday will kick off with keynote speaker Patty Lyons introducing "What We're Here For: Improve Your Business".
Breakout sessions for each track will follow:
- Don't Go It Alone, Create a Team with Judith Carter (9:00 - 10:00)
- Are You Controlling Inventory or Is It Controlling You? with Gwen Bortner (10:10 - 11:10)
- Do You Know Your Customer with Liz Gipson (9:00 - 10:00)
- Stand Out by Building Your Brand with Zontee Hou (10:10 - 11:10)
Networking opportunities and business insights continue during the lunch-time session. Share a meal with other Building Better Business attendees and instructors while continuing to enhance your learning experience. It is all included in your registration fee. Round table discussions will provide opportunities to build business relationships and discover strategies and tactics that have been proven effective within our industry. Facilitators at each table will direct discussions allowing for participants to learn not only from our leaders, but also from one another.
After lunch, breakout sessions will continue, again focused by track:
- Managing Cash Flow: Your Business Weather Report with Patty Lyons (1:10 - 2:10)
- Making Money with Gwen Bortner (2:20 - 3:20)
- Make Social Media Work for Your with Zontee Hou (1:10 - 2:10)
- Visual Merchandising: Setting the Perfect Stage for Your Customer with Judith Carter (2:20 - 3:20)
Following the afternoon sessions, all Building Better Business attendees will gather for a wrap-up session with moderated discussion by Liz Gipson.
Don't miss the opportunity to hone your business skills and knowledge, tailored especially for needlearts professionals!