Brought to you by TNNA and
Hart Business Research
Get some great PR! Has your TNNA-member business implemented a good idea lately? Then please apply for the annual TNNA Business Innovation Awards! If you win, TNNA will highlight you and your business at the TNNA summer show. Receive business-boosting PR, a beautiful trophy, and thousands of dollars in cash, gift certificates, products, or advertising.
Any TNNA member can apply for any idea launched publicly since the previous summer show and before or during this year’s show. Award applications are usually accepted in March or April – See this year’s entry information and prizes. Your idea will be judged on its business impact and value as an example for others. Our goal is to share great ideas that will help our entire needlearts business community succeed. We all win!
Examples of Good Ideas
• Marketing campaign on social media
• Special promotional event
• Retailer product display system
• Supplier new product launch
• Store makeover
• Needlearts education program or community initiative
• New inventory management system
• Or anything else that has made your business a winner!
• Yarn Retailers (knitting, crocheting, spinning, weaving, etc.)
• Yarn Wholesalers and Affiliates
• Needlework Retailers (needlepoint, counted thread, embroidery, etc.)
• Needlework Wholesalers and Affiliates
Contacts and Further Information
India Hart Wood, Hart Business Research, 303-449-59722012 Business Innovation Awards Page
Jane Miller, TNNA, 740-452-4541 ext. 3202
2014 Business Innovation Awards
See this page for 2014 entry information and prizes.
2013 Business Innovation Awards Page
2013 Awards Presentation
2012 Awards Presentation
2011 Business Innovation Awards Page
2011 Awards Presentation