TNNA 2016 WINTER TRADE SHOW
San Diego, CA ~ January 9-11, 2016
EVENT OPPORTUNITIES AND SPONSORSHIPS
TNNA Show Sponsorship Opportunities
Recognition as sponsor in marketing materials as well as signage at the show.
- Internet Café Sponsorship: $500 EXCLUSIVE
- Charging Station Sponsorship: $500 EXCLUSIVE
- Water Cooler Stations on Show Floor: $250 (3 available)
Building Better Business Sponsorship Opportunities
Retailer Luncheon Sponsorship: $1,200 EXCLUSIVE
Sponsor the Retailer Luncheon and put your company name before the most successful retailers in the industry. Sponsor will be given time for a short presentation at luncheon, literature on tables, door prizes or goodie bags on tables, etc. Recognition as sponsor in marketing materials as well as signage at the show.
Beverage Sponsor: $250 (2 available)
Sponsor a coffee break and gain company recognition in front of potential customers. Recognition as sponsor in marketing materials as well as signage at the show.
Continental Breakfast Sponsorship (Friday): $1,000 EXCLUSIVE
Be the exclusive sponsor of this complimentary continental breakfast for BBB attendees; it's a great way to jump start the day. Recognition as sponsor in marketing materials as well as signage at the show.
Opportunities for companies who enthusiastically support the Needlpoint Group.
In recognition for your contribution, the company name of each sponsor will be listed on the TNNA website and displayed on a sign at the event. Your support is appreciated!
- Bronze Level - $25
- Silver Level - $50
- Gold Level - $75
- Platinum - $100
Yarn Group Sponsorship Opportunities
Combined HAPPY HOUR / YG MEETING / LOUNGE Sponsorship Package: $500
Show your company’s commitment to the industry with your Major Sponsorship gift of $500.
In response to overwhelming feedback that Yarn Group should provide opportunities for its members to network and socialize across member categories Buyers, Exhibitors, Sales Representatives, Designers & Educators the Yarn Group Happy Hour was born. It’s a festive setting with hosted food and cash bar, brief updates on business, schwag and a chance to build relationships with your industry colleagues.
For your commitment, Yarn Group will provide:
- Your own ten-top round table at the Yarn Group Happy Hour/Meeting. Use your table to display your company’s signage, product or promotional materials, so Yarn Group members will see and learn more about you as an exhibiting company.
- Principals of each Major Sponsor will participate in the Happy Hour Giveaway. Your prize of an item that retails for at least $25 will be given by you to a lucky Yarn Group retailer in a random drawing.
- Signage with company logo prominently displayed throughout Happy Hour.
- Live announcement thanking individual sponsors for their support.
Yarn Group Lounge will be headquarters for the Quest and location of panel discussions and designer trunk shows.
For your commitment Sponsors receive:
- Company logo prominently displayed throughout Lounge.
- Opportunity to provide a dressed and labeled mannequin featuring a new design for display in the Lounge.
- Opportunity to provide a basket of yarn, notions, product with your booth info to display throughout the show.
YARN CAFE / SPONSORSHIP: $250 /$125
THE GOAL: Provide Buyers the opportunity to SWATCH BEFORE SHOP & TRY BEFORE BUY. Give your featured yarns a leg up while joining Yarn Group in creating an electric show environment. The Yarn Café is a great place for Exhibitors to showcase their new yarn products, or encourage a new audience to return to an old favorite. Your company name, logo, booth number, yarn name and yarn specs will be displayed on the table with your products. A table with two ball winders and two swifts will also be provided.
- Sponsors at $250 receive a private round table where up to four of your yarns can be featured.
- Sponsors at $125 receive space at a Shared Table with one other company. Up to two of your yarns can be featured.
QUEST/ PARTICIPATION: $30 + promo products and two prize items valued at least $20 retail.
Treasure Hunt with your product being the treasure. Your participation in this strategic scavenger hunt guarantees that Buyers will visit your booth and see your products in a new and exciting way. With the Quest, retailers and designers have a chance to win prizes by finding treasures throughout the floor, including INSIDE YOUR BOOTH. The chance to win prizes encourages retailers to visit participating booths, even if they've already seen your sales rep.