Traditional Retail Storefont
Brick-and-mortar stores that focus primarily on business-to-consumer sales.
$60/year. Memberships run from October 1 through September 30 each year, with no prorating of dues. If joining after July 1, membership will be valid through the next membership year.
Retailers must provide a copy of most recent Sales Tax Return* plus two items from the following:
- Copy of three current dated invoices from three TNNA suppliers for $200 or more
- Copy of ad
- Copy of canceled check from a TNNA supplier
- Copy of store lease
- Copy of company business check
- Copy of payroll check stub
- Copy of utility invoice in company name with current date
- Copy of Yellow Pages or White Pages listing with current date
>> Submit IDs Online
For traditional retail stores not yet open, two letters of introduction from TNNA Wholesale Members are also required.
*For a new business, if no sales tax has been filed yet, a copy of the sales tax certificate or seller's permit is required. Financial details may be blacked out, but filing date must be visible. For returns filed online, a printout of latest filing confirmation is acceptable.
If you prefer to join by mail, download a member application and send with payment and required identification.