PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE COMPLETING PARTICIPATION FORM
The Needlepoint Showcase is open to all Needlepoint Exhibitors who are current Needlepoint Group members. Not sure if your Needlepoint Group Membership is current? How to Check Group Membership status.
All TNNA attendees and exhibitors are welcome to attend.
The Event is designed to:
- Create excitement among retailers
- Highlight new products
- Offer networking opportunities for exhibitors and retailers
- Raise funds for Needlepoint Group projects
The Needlepoint Showcase will be held during the Pre-show Event on Friday evening from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
Each company participating will have the option to have any finished product displayed in the Needlepoint Showcase photographed at the event to later be placed on the website or on social media.
Rules To Participate:
- Display choices will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No limit on number of display tables you can purchase.
- New or finished product is not required for display.
- Your display does not need to be staffed during the event; however, it is suggested that a company representative be available during Showcase hours of 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- Set-up will be 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm; tear down will be 7:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Staff will be onsite for Needlepoint security.
- Displaying company must be a Needlepoint Group Member.
- Displaying company must complete the Needlepoint Showcase Participation Form.
- Displays are to be delivered to the Showcase area during set-up time. There will be individuals available to assist in set-up.
- Each displaying company will receive a tent card sign listing their exhibiting company name and their booth number.
Please join us, The Needlepoint Group, for the Needlepoint Showcase. We bring together a collection of designers featuring their latest designs and/or finished samples that are sure to get the creative juices flowing as attendees prepare for opening day of the show. This is a great opportunity for attendees to see the latest new designs and meet the presenting designers.