REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2017 TNNA SUMMER TRADE SHOW IN COLUMBUS, OHIO!
This June, join us in Columbus, Ohio for the TNNA NeedleArts Summer Trade Show – the perfect place for needlearts professionals to meet, engage, learn, and shop! The TNNA NeedleArts Trade Show brings together individuals from the counted thread, crochet, embroidery, knitting, needlepoint, and spinning and weaving segment groups for three days of technical and business education, continuous networking, insights into the latest styles and trends, and access to must-have products at the largest needlearts tradeshow.
Register today and join your peers at the can’t miss event of the summer!
To navigate the TNNA Summer Trade Show webpages, select one of the tabs above to view additional information about the trade show.
Please be aware of these important upcoming dates for the Summer Trade Show:
- April 28 - Attendee Registration & Class Cancellation Deadline - Click here to learn more
- May 26 - Housing Deadline - Click here to learn more
- April 14 - Show Directory Advertising Space Deadline - Click here to learn more.
- April 25 - Final Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Payment Due
- May 5 - Add On Fulfillment Deadline - Click here to learn more
- May 5 - Sponsorship Opportunities Deadline - Click here to learn more
Nominate Your Peer: 2017 TEN Award
Do you know someone who represents, or has represented, the finest in the needleart industry and who personify and uphold TNNA's mission statement? Nominate them for the Tribute to Excellence in NeedleArts (TEN) Award and honor their commitment to the needlearts market.
Applications are due April 28 and the winner will be announced at the Summer Trade Show.
Click here to learn more. Download the nomination form.
New Show Changes
- Easier, more streamlined registration process: You asked, we listened! TNNA is implementing a brand-new registration process in order to make your online registration experience as easy and seamless as possible. We’ll also be launching a registration FAQs page to help guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
- Increased networking opportunities and engagement on the trade show floor: We’re adding an Education Theater to the TNNA Lounge, where attendees can benefit from 30-minute exhibitor presentations on the latest and greatest products and services. Even more, we’ll also be hosting panel discussions in the TNNA Lounge to discuss industry updates, trends, and to hear what you have to say!