Becoming the Ultimate Creative Industries Event
By: TNNA Editor
Creative industries, no matter what subset, have always thrived on inspiration from within the industry and the goal to achieve something beyond the norm – more sustainable, richer color, distinctive designs, etc.
This winter, TNNA has the unique opportunity to expand our reach beyond what we know, and focus on what we could discover. TNNA is partnering with The Association For Creative Industries (AFCI) as part the ultimate creative industries event in Phoenix this January: Creativation 2020.
What can you expect at Creativation 2020? To avoid sensory overload, let’s start with five exciting draws of the event:
- TNNA Pavilion: Located on the show floor, the TNNA Pavilion is where you can meet our exhibitors and supporters, including suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, buyers and industry supporters within the needlearts category.
- Diverse Attendance: Creativation brings together more than 4,400 motivated retail buyers, global media outlets, bloggers, trendsetters and inﬂuencers across every segment in the creative arts industries.
- Inspiration: This is your opportunity to see in-person the latest products available from key wholesalers, manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors. Hear what they anticipate, discuss the latest trends and consumer interests, and see how you can partner together for success in the coming year.
- Education: This year’s event will feature a variety of expert and peer-led classes, including business seminars, roundtables and workshops, just to name a few. With nearly 100 classes to choose from, you can build an education experience that fits your current business and creative needs. TNNA members can register for Creativation education classes at the AFCI member rate.
- Support: TNNA retailer members can invite an unlimited number of their employees to join them at the event to support your brand.
Let yourself discover at Creativation. Connect with attendees from around the world; learn what’s new, what’s trending and how you can drive your business forward; and discover new products, inspiration, ideas, innovations and more that will change your business.
You can register now to join TNNA and AFCI at Creativation, January 16-20 in Phoenix, Arizona.
We will see you there!