Lifestyle Health Plans TNNA Benefits Program
THE NATIONAL NEEDLEARTS ASSOCIATION, in collaboration with HRB Solutions Inc., is pleased to introduce Lifestyle Health Plans as a unique health benefits program designed to address the underlying causes of the rise in healthcare costs for both employer and employee alike - employee health behaviors.
WHAT MAKES LIFESTYLE HEALTH DIFFERENT?
- Level-funded major medical plan designs
- Underwritten by “A” rated carriers
- Premium savings averaging 10-15%
- Integrated wellness incentives and cash-rewards
- Up to a $500 deductible credit available to all wellness participants
- Integrated concierge telemedicine, outpatient lab and diabetic supply benefits
Click here to learn more.
Questions? To learn more about lifestyle health plans contact Scott Madura at (312) 217-2181 or via email at email@example.com.