Enhance. Share. Connect.
The TNNA community is made up of retailers and wholesalers actively seeking more ways to enhance their businesses, share their knowledge and best practices, and connect within the needlearts market.
TNNA is here to provide you the resources and tools you need to successfully grow your businesses and inspire craft in every community every day.
Enhance your business by taking part in TNNA’s online and in-person education classes. Learn from industry experts as they discuss key business strategies you can implement within your company.
Share ideas with a community of 1,500 dedicated needlearts professionals actively seeking tips and tricks from members facing similar challenges.
Make connections with wholesalers and retailers looking for the latest products and services. Through TNNA, you have a community of members interested in long-lasting partnerships.
As a TNNA member you can:
- Receive complimentary and discounted registration to TNNA’s two events – the TNNA Winter Market and Summer Trade Show. See the latest products and trends in the industry, network with your peers and exchange ideas on how to best run your business at events specifically designed for the needlearts market. By attending TNNA’s events you have access to wholesaler discounts on items you sell in your stores.
- Increase your profitability and stay informed on the latest trends and industry news with our biweekly e-newsletter, TNNANews, social media channels, and blog. As a member of TNNA, you have exclusive access to content developed by needlearts professionals for needlearts professionals.
- Expand your knowledge as a needlearts professional. With online webinars, proprietary market research, how-to books, and in-person education classes, TNNA provides complimentary and discounted access to resources covering such topics as the latest trends in the needlearts market, ways to leverage new tools and technology, and how to strategically connect with your customers.
- Support the future generation of needlearts enthusiasts and engage with your local communities. Through programs such as Spinzilla, TNNA Foundation, and our scholarship program, TNNA provides you an outlet to support the future of our industry and engage your customers to support their local community.
- Connect with fellow needlearts professionals from across the country. Through our online and downloadable Membership Directory, you can search by membership type, location, and products sold.
- Access to fellow counted thread & embroidery, needlepoint, spinning & weaving, and yarn professionals through our four product segment groups. Exchange tips and techniques exclusive to your specific craft. NEW this year, membership to TNNA product segment groups is included with your member dues.
TNNA plays a vital role in helping our members stay connected in the needlearts market and at the forefront of industry trends and products that will help them better run their businesses and achieve success.
Join TNNA today and be part of the vibrant needlearts community.